Saturday, May 14, 2011

We are having a fun weekend with Roo being home, and enjoying most of our time together.  Our Ward is having a fundraiser for Girls Camp tonight where they are babysitting at the church, so we're going to take advantage and go out to eat.

Here are some pics from the weekend so far (they are in reverse order...I'll figure this blogging thing out someday!)

Wearing Roo's EP's.  Not too sure about it



I am not much of a cook, so I figure that I should document this yummy pizza that I made.  It was delicious!!


He was worn out from the fit that he threw at the Barber Shop



His hair cut.  There's still some patches of hair in the back, but I wasn't about to complain.  I felt REALLY bad for the people trying to cut it (they didn't want to charge us anything...but I felt so bad that I gave them money anyways!)



Modeling his hair with Dad



It took him a while to stop crying afterwards



Wondering what is about to happen.  Originally I wanted him to have a Mohawk...but after the 2 seconds we realized that wasn't about to happen, and they just tried to salvage it the best that they could.  



Enjoying the cart at the BX (pre haircut)


Getting some weed killer at Lowe's.  Our lawn is AWFUL!!



1 comment: