Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Long car ride

Today Ryan and I went to Abq to join Roo for Memorial Day weekend.  It was the first time making the drive since I put him in a front facing car seat, and I think that helped a little since I could hand him stuff and try to distract him.

Chewing on my headphones.  Whatever makes him happy!


He wasn't too happy for part of the trip.  Here he just got done screaming.



LOVE when he falls asleep!



The beautiful scenery...this was more towards Abq. so there's some hills.  The rest of the time there's not even that!!



Not too interesting to look at



McDonald's in Santa Rosa.  I'm always so excited when I get here...it means we're half way.



Thanks to Grandpa, Ryan LOVES smoothies!



My soda bottle kept him happy for about 5 minutes



Such a happy boy!!



So glad to be with dad!



After dinner we went and got ice-cream...Ryan would just sit there patiently waiting with his mouth open.



Me after I got my make-up done (and spent a whole month's allowance buying it).  Roo then proceeded to tell me that he didn't really like it so much.  Great.  




No comments:

Post a Comment