Monday, May 23, 2011

2 of 21

I heard somewhere that it takes 21 times of doing something for it to become a habit.  I think that it was either from my Mom or Dr. Phil.  So I'm going to blog about 2 things each day that made me happy/I'm thankful for...and pretty soon I'm sure that I'll have a much better attitude.  **I just want to make it clear that I'm sure that I can come up with more than two (I'm not that much of a "Debbie Downer")

Here are my two for today:
  1. Ryan slept through the night again!!  It's been about 4 days straight now.  It's amazing how much better you feel after a night of uninterrupted sleep.
  2. The fact that Roo has a job (extra bonus points that it's one he enjoys).  I was looking today at getting tickets to visit my parents in a couple of months, and I'm so thankful that he works hard so that I can afford to go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment