Monday, May 2, 2011

Utah

My Mom and I had a great visit to Utah.  It was so fun to get to see the old neighborhood and old friends.  The first day we went to Temple Square and the Conference Center.  It was so beautiful to see all of the pretty flowers and sights.  On Friday we went to Costco (surprised?) and the mall, and that night I met up with some friends from High School.  I hadn't seen most of them since 1999.  I really wish that there would have been Facebook when I was stationed at Hill because I would have loved to have hung out with them.  Saturday we went to BYU and ate dinner with Dave and Tara and the cousins.  It was a short trip but TONS of fun!!

The grounds were so beautiful!!



Ryan enjoying the flowers.  He kept pulling them, but the Sister missionaries said that there was plenty to go around.



Us at the Christus



Us in the Conference center



On the roof of the Conference center.  This was also one of Roo and mine's first dates....where he made fun of Utah girls.



Our rental car.  No big deal.  They didn't have any economy cars left, so we got this for the same price.  It was AWESOME...until we had to fill it up.  Then, not so much.



Ryan playing with a fountain in Costco.  He LOVES water!!



Yep, it snowed.  Thankfully it didn't stick to the road, especially since I'm not very comfortable driving in the snow...and I was driving a tank.



At PF Changs with the girls.  It was SO much fun!! 



Ryan playing at a playground at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment