Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday!!


Today is Roo's 32nd birthday...and as tribute here's some things about him (interesting facts, things that I love, etc...)

  • He's HOT!!  
  • He's the best Dad ever
  • Every time we are in a store that sells sea-food (the kind with the fish laying on the ice) he has to loudly say how disgusting it is.  He just can't help it
  • He also can't help it to quiz me on planes every time he sees one in the sky.  Like I can tell when they're flying way above us.
  • He cleans up after me.  Which is great until he re-folds laundry right after I fold it...then not so much.
  • He always eats what I cook (which sometimes isn't very tasty)
  • He is HILARIOUS!!  Ask him sometime to tell you his "bee" joke.
  • He's almost done with his Master's degree.
  • He just memorized my social security number about 3 months ago. Though I'm not sure if I asked him today he could tell me what it is.
  • He's super handy.  He installed 2 screen doors, a new toilet, and sewed curtains.  Am I lucky or what?
  • He's really smart.  He wouldn't say that he is...but I say any one that can fly is pretty smart in my book.
  • I can't remember a time that he's yelled at me.  And trust me when I say sometimes I've deserved it.
  • He's my best friend.  I have so much fun around him.  
  • He makes me laugh so hard that I get the hiccups
  • If he could eat anything it'd probably be the eggplant Parmesan at Olive Garden
  • He is such a good friend...he's very generous with his time and is willing to help his friends out
  • He is such an amazing husband.  He always supports me and I know that he's always going to be in my corner!
Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment