Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday foto: Tacoma after the wedding

I pretty much have the coolest family ever.  For those of you who know mine and Roo's history (the REAL one)...you'll know that things went pretty quickly.  I went to visit my parents the middle of May ('05) and I told my Mom that we were planning on eloping...mostly for logistical and financial reasons.  She was actually pretty cool about it and said that she would support us if that's what we decided to do, but that if we gave her a couple of weeks she would put something together.  We gave her until July 2...and she did a great job (I know that I'm giving all of the credit to my Mom...but I for sure have to thank my Dad for paying for it!!).

The day after the wedding we to downtown Tacoma to see a boat show.  It was a lot of fun!!

You'd think that my Mom would look a lot happier that she finally married me off!!  



You can tell that we were newlyweds because Roo is wearing a necklace (which I find HOT and he has not done probably since this picture)...and I grew out of those pants.  and shirt. It just means that we're comfortable with each other.  That's a good thing right? 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I find more laughable; the fact that you think you are any bigger than in that picture or that you and Andrew spent your 2nd day as a married couple with your family. Both make me giggle. :)

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete