Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ice-cream and hats

Today we snuck into Costco.  Actually we just told the lady at the front door that we were going to the Membership counter...and then we b-lined it to the snack bar.  I'm pretty sure that they don't mind since we contributed to their earnings.  Of course we had some ice-cream and made Ryan try on a ton of hats.  And of course the Costco that we went to had pickled asparagus.  I have been looking for them in every Costco/Sam's Club.  Go figure!!
Trying to take the straw from Roo.


Me with my Berry Sundae.  Roo tried to talk me out of getting another one for the road...but I figure that they're FF and I probably won't be able to eat one again soon.


I tried to take a picture of Ryans' middle finger.  He slammed it in the door...it's pretty bruised.  Poor kid.


Of course we made Ryan model hats.  You might remember that he had a blue one like this...which he sneakily  got rid of it while we were walking around a couple of weeks ago.  Unfortunately we didn't notice in time and couldn't find it.


This is an AWESOME hat that I might have to buy the next time I'm visiting my parents



No comments:

Post a Comment