Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday foto: The Louve

For one of our Anniversary's (don't kill me that I can't remember which one!) we went to Paris.  We had a fun time exploring the sites and eating pastries.  We took the "Big Bus Tour" around the city and it took us by The Louve.  I'm sure to many people's disgust this is as close as we got.  Yes we went to Paris, and no we did not go into a single museum.  As I've mentioned before, if a museum isn't free, if it has a line, or doesn't include at least one airplane...we're not going in it.  Looking back we probably should have gone just to say that we did.  Maybe if we ever get stationed overseas again we'll go and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Just for a point. Angela's Mother and Father tried to go every museums and cathedrals dragging everyone even the ones with fees. Andy and Angela used to complain after few, they were all alike. But I still regret there are many more I missed.... Mom

    ReplyDelete