Tuesday, May 24, 2011

3 of 21

Today I am thankful for:
  • Nice people!!  I got a text today from one of the girls that watches Ryan at the Y that said, "I wanted you to know I think you're the prettiest mom I've ever seen :)"  I'm thinking that she might just really like our family...because she had PLENTY of nice things to say about Roo.  Trust me when I say I'm not at my best form when I'm working out and Roo's out of town...so it really meant a lot to me.  I know it's my Mom's pet peeve when people don't take compliments, so I texted her back and said thank-you and how much I appreciated it.  It just made me realize how the little things we do and say to people can have such an impact on their day.  

  • DVR.  The French Open started earlier this week (Yay!!)  and thanks to DVR I can watch matches that normally last a couple of hours in about 30 minutes.  I know that it probably doesn't make sense to watch a tennis match in fast forward, and I would much rather watch it in real time, but there's a little thing called "Ryan" which prevents me from watching 8 hours of tennis a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment