Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In case you're wondering what you can accomplish in one week by working out for 7 hours and 9 minutes, you can:

  • burn 2,316 calories
  • have the child care workers at the Y really get to know your kid
  • feel so good after working out that you eat healthy
  • have every single muscle on your body feel sore
  • realize that you need to buy more workout clothes...and deodorant
and my personal favorite:
  • lose .9 of a pound
Really!?!?  I know that I should be thankful that I lost something...but I would think with all of the work I could have at least lost a whole pound!!  Now is normally the time when I say "Screw it" (I know my parents don't approve of that phrase...but it's the kindest one I could post) and eat my weight in cookie dough, but I'm not going to.  I am going to stick with what I'm doing and see how this week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment