Friday, May 13, 2011

My morning

A friend of mine on her blog took pictures to document her day, and I thought I would give it a shot and just try the morning.  Of course I forgot my camera when I left the house, so here is the condensed version.

8:30:  Woke up to this guy!  Truthfully he woke up about 8, but I heard him just playing around, so I decided to get a few more minutes of sleep.


8:40: Took half of these pills (have to take the rest before lunch).  A few months ago when I was visiting my parents I went to GNC and asked for a magic pill that would help me get the best results from my work-outs...they gave me 7.  I REALLY hate taking pills, so it's kind-of a struggle.  I'll let you guys know if they work!



9:15:  Printed out a recipe from the computer to go grocery shopping.  Ryan is generally not happy when I'm on the computer.  Normally he's screaming...though I think you can tell from his face that he'd rather have me pay attention to him.


Luckily he got distracted a minute later by the printer.


10:00 - 11:00: Worked out at the YMCA.  I know that it might seem like a frivolous expense to have a membership...but I LOVE it!!  I thought that I would feel guilty leaving Ryan with the workers while I worked out, but I got over that real quick.  He has a fun time playing, and I have a fun time working out knowing that he's o.k.  Definitely worth the money in my opinion.  


11:00 - 12:30: Went to the Commissary.  I still prefer to do my shopping on base because somethings are a little cheaper there than Wal-Mart, though by the time I factor in the gas that it takes me to get there...it probably evens out.


12:30:  Nap time!  Normally I would be taking a nap too, but Roo is coming home today for the weekend, so I have a lot to do.  Though I'm pretty sure that I'm not fooling him by cleaning the house.  I'm pretty sure he knows it doesn't normally look like that.



12:40: Put dinner in the crockpot.  In case you can't tell, it's wings.  Hopefully they'll taste better than they look.  I should have read the recipe before I decided to make it, because if I would have seen that I had to cut off the wing tips and section the wings...I wouldn't have made it.  I don't mind touching meat, but something about cutting through bone creeps me out.



8:00-12:45:  Drink ALL of this water.  That's 2.2 Liters people!!  


so that I can drink this:
Maybe it's kind-of sad that I have to bribe myself to drink water, but I've drunk that big thing 3 days in a row.    Now I'm off to enjoy my Dr. P!!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is a barely year old and the pictures of Ryan is getting fewer....

    ReplyDelete