Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We made it

We finally made it back to NM!  I've discovered that each flight I go on with Ryan gets slightly less and less fun.  I vaguely remember the days when I would catch up on some sleep, or treat myself by getting a magazine.  Those days are LONG gone.  On the way back I had two stops.  Both flights were full and I was in the middle seat.  Ryan is SO active, it was hard to contain him to the 1 inch of space that I had on either side of me.  Luckily both flights I sat next to some really nice people who did their best to try to help me entertain him.  I told Roo that the first time we fly as a family he can hold Ryan, and I'm going to sit about 20 rows away from them.  I'm NOT kidding.

It's so nice to be home and actually put Ryan in his own room and shut the door.  The house is a mess, as I'm slowly unpacking and trying to chase after Ryan now that he can crawl.  Oh, and I'm really wishing that I would have done more school work when I was at my parents and had somebody to watch him.  That was so dumb!!

Here are some pics from WA and Albuquerque.

Ryan winking for the camera


I can hear Roo gagging now all the way from here


He actually enjoyed crab.  Too bad that he's only going to ever eat it when he's at Grandmas.  That and mushrooms.


Much to my Moms horror we found a sitter on-line and went out to eat at the Melting Pot (thanks Jim and Aki for the gift card).  Not the best picture of me, but I thought that I'd better document us going out by ourselves.  And I will just mention that it was even more special because Roo didn't even look at his phone once!


Showing daddy his new tricks: winking AND standing up.  We should get him an agent!


So handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment