Saturday, March 12, 2011

I love Fridays!!

Back in the day when I was working a 9-5 job...I LOVED the weekends.  I really enjoy sleep, and I know that most people probably think it's a waste of the day to sleep until 2, but I didn't.  And I really miss it.  Now that I have a 24 hour job I'm not sure that I have a favorite day.  Andrew would probably say Sunday because it's the one day that I get out of my sweats for a couple of hours and try to look presentable.

When I'm visiting my parents though...I LOVE Fridays!!  My mom works 4 10 hr shifts, so she has Fridays off.  So my typical Friday here is walking Ryan downstairs when he wakes up (chances are my Mom has been up for a few hours already...she's crazy like that), handing him off to her and then going back to bed.  If I'm really lucky she'll lay him down for his afternoon nap and then when he wakes up from that...I'll get up.  Then we hit up Costco (which I've already established that my Mom treats me).  I do want to say though that I always write her a check before I leave for the money she has given me/things she has bought me.  Granted, I do take out the "Privilege to see your only Grand child for a month fee"...which equals out to about .80 cents on every dollar that I owe, but still...it's something.  Then we go to a Korean store to pick up some vegetables and get some lunch.  Overall it's such a great day!

We were able to stop by my Dad's work and show off Ryan this Friday, which was a real treat. 

Ryan at the commissary.  I thought that he would be way too small for this cart...but he fit


Not the best quality...the picture was taken with my camera phone.



The other night Blue jumped into the Pack n' Play with Ryan...don't worry he didn't smother him


You can obviously tell by these pictures that Ryan move A LOT!!


And yes, incase you didn't know...pack n' plays make a great hanging area for your clothes.  Who wants to take the time to fold them and put them away?


Here's a video of Ryan and Blue.  I stopped to abruptbly because I could just imagine Blue getting mad and Ryan losing an eye.  Some how we need to teach him how to get gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment