Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trip to Subway

I must really love my husband. And Subway. To walk 2 miles round trip in the rain to get a sandwich (and burn some calories). I normally always get the same thing: a foot long oven roasted chicken breast on wheat.  I normally get a foot long because it's only .75 cents more than a 6-inch. That logic gets us every time that we go to Krispy Kreme (it's a better deal to get a dozen then just 4) or to the movies (it's only .50 more to get a gallon of coke them a liter).  Today I only got a 6 inch...and amazingly it was enough to fill me up!  I saved .75 cents and 300 calories!!
He obviously wasn't too sure about the idea when we left home.


Then came the rain...luckily I had this cover


Enjoying a cookie


Mugging for the camera.



Ryan being cute for the camera:

No comments:

Post a Comment