Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday

Since we were all dressed up I thought it'd be a good chance for us to take pictures.  Roo and Ryan are always so great at putting up with me when I run to get the camera.  The things I do for my blog followers...all 6 of you!

The handsome boys


I hope that I'm not the only one out there who thinks I look different that I actually do.  The way that I thought  I looked after I got ready...and the way that I look in this picture are VERY different.  I'm pretty sure though that everyone will be looking at Ryan's cute dimples and not notice me.



After church I put Ryan to work swiffering the floors


He did a pretty good job!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan looks so much older in the regular clothes. What a good looking family. Please make me the 7th and Dad the 8th who follow your blog so ever faithfully. What Fun!

    ReplyDelete