Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fun time with Dad!

We came up to Albuquerque this week to visit Roo.  We originally came up to run the 5K on Saturday, but Roo found out that he's going to be spending the weekend in San Diego.  I'm still debating if I want to run it by myself...I'll let you know.

We've been having a good time here.  Some friends from England are here for a couple of weeks (they leave this weekend too) and they watched Ryan tonight so that Roo and I could go watch a movie.  She also snuck me into Costco, which is always great.  Roo thought that it was weird that I asked everyone we met if they had a membership...but it finally paid off!!

Here are some pics from the last couple of days.  By the way--I just noticed that it looks like he's wearing the same outfit in all of the pictures...but they're not.  Just similar.


Being a good sport after being so good in the car!



Enjoying his Christmas present from Secret Santa.  He can kind-of scoot backwards...and then tip over.



Looking so serious in his sleep



I just think that it's really cute how he crosses his legs.


With Daddy at dinner.  A lot of our pictures revolve around food.  Mostly because we don't have a kitchen...so it's a good excuse to eat out.


Waiting for me to get out of the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment