Thursday, March 17, 2011

All about Ryan

I saw this on a friends Facebook page and figured that I'd fill it out...I'm having a hard time coming up with original things to blog about!

Here's some information on Ryan!


1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? As planned as it can be when you both have NO idea about ovulation or any of that other stuff.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes


3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Shocked, scared, felt like my life was over. The last one was hard for Roo to understand considering that we were trying.  Finding out your pregnant and trying to get pregnant...two TOTALLY different things


4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never


5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 27

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I did my weekly ritual of taking a pregnancy test.  Before getting pregnant, I was sure about 27 other times that I was pregnant. 

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Roo

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I didn't want to, but Roo did.  He didn't want to find out to pick a name or decorate the nursery...he just said that we would get better baby shower gifts if we knew the sex.

9. DUE DATE? May 11, 2010

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No, thank goodness!

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Taco Bell

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? That fact that Roo monitored what I ate.  Looking back I'm glad that he did or else I would have been even more ginormous...but at the time it bugged me.  I felt like that's the one time that I could eat what I wanted and not care, because who's going to look at a pregnant lady funny who's eating crap.  Oh yeah, my husband.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Roo wanted a girl; I KNEW that it was a girl; and when I told my Mom it was a boy all she said was, "Oh". 

Now we couldn't imagine it any other way!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? 40!!  LOVED every pound of it.  I really thought that I rocked it...until looking back at pictures

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes.


17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it...it was SO wonderful!

18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? His head wouldn't fit thru my pelvis.  TMI?  Sorry.  Good think that I didn't tell you about my flatulence..that would have really been TMI.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Good ole Clovis, NM.


20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Entered the hospital around 5 AM, had him about 9:30 PM

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Roo

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Roo.  Though he had strict orders not to look anywhere from the neck down.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I sold out and took drugs before I even felt any pain.  And to be honest...that's my plan for next time too.

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 pounds 12 ounces...I think.  I just asked my Mom and she's not too sure either.  Our bad

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? May 6, 2010

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Ryan Andrew

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 10 months and 7 days...I can't believe it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I absolutely love your pure honesty...I didn't realize that you ended up having a C-Section.....They are so awful.....I have another one coming here in 14- 21 days....Its really hard to look forward to being slit open like a deer

    ReplyDelete