Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shape up for Summer!

A friend and I both have goals to get in shape for summer.  We've decided that if we both lose a certain amount of weight, that we will get each other a gift (nothing crazy...we have a limit of $20).  We've given ourselves until the end of May.  I know that I start a healthy eating plan just about every week...but I'm really excited about this.  Mainly because I want a gift, and I don't want her to out do me!

Yesterday and today I took Ryan out for a walk.  Today we walked to Wal-Mart to buy a scale...that way I can keep track.  I will admit that I stopped by Taco Bell on the way back.  I wanted some of their sauce so that I can make quesadiallas at home, but figured that if I just walked in and took a handful...that would be stealing.  So I did what any honest person would do...ordered some tacos...and then took about 20 packets home.

I feel like I'm still trying to get a hang of this whole "Mom" thing.  Yesterday on our walk I had Ryan in a short-sleeve onesie.  The wind was blowing CRAZY and it ended up being too chilly.  Today I had him in a long-sleeve with legs onesie (o.k., his pajamas) and it was too hot!!  One day I'll figure it out.

He wouldn't keep his hat on for anything.  


Getting his Vitamin D for the day.  Yes, I do know this is kind-of ghetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment