Monday, March 28, 2011

Our crushes

Admit it or not--everyone has a list of past crushes and current crushes of people that you find attractive. It can be kind-of fun to talk to your spouse about. Just a little hint though--make sure that your answers are pretty far fetched..don't say anything like, "Our waitress from last night"...that's just awkward.

It took a lot of convincing for Roo to tell me his answers. He always lies and says that he doesn't find anybody attractive anymore. Ya right. Here is what we finally came up with.

Our list consists of 2 earlier crushes, and one current one.

1.  Roo's had a crush on the cast of "Baywatch"...ONLY the women (he made me clarify that part)

2.  Kelly from "Saved by the Bell"...just like every other guy who grew up watching the show.  He did point out that his crush was only Kelly circa 1997...now he just thinks that she's kind-of weird.

3.  It was hard for him to come up with a current crush (because he lies) but he settled on Megan Fox.  Which I think is totally a good choice...she's HOT!


Here's my list:

1.  The first crush that I can remember having is on McGyver.  Who doesn't love a man that can build a bomb out of a toothpick, a piece of gum, and a belt?  


2.  M.J.  6 championship rings--enough said.

3.  My current crush is Michael Vartan (from Alias).  I just think that he's a great guy. I know that sounds pretty crazy considering that I've never met him...but I can just tell that he is.


I tend to forget that actors are just that--acting when they're on screen.  There's just some that I really like.  I think that they're good people.

That's why when I saw a commercial for a bank with Sam Waterson (from Law &Order) I almost wanted to call and transfer my money.  I mean...that's Jack McCoy.  He wouldn't lie to me.

That's also the same reason I would never buy anything from this guy.  I'm sure that he's nice and all, but I'd still be afraid that he'd try to kidnap me and then kill me.  Sorry guy.


2 comments:

  1. How blessed I am to have Angela for my daughter. I really enjoyed the President Monson's message.

    I must say Angela inherited my sense of humor for sure. Her father wouldn't dream of talking of such topics.

    Angela had a biggest Crush on Michael Jordan, went to watch the game vs Jazz. Michael lost. However, Angela got back at the Jazz fans by closing her Sacrament talk by, "Go Bulls!"

    Her father who was in the bishopric has to explain to the Bishop. Thankfully I just stepped out of the chapel and didn't hear in person. I might died right there and then. I was a Jazz fan!

    Oh, Angela forgot, when she was young she wanted to marry the president of the Seven Eleven so she can drink all the Slurpee...

    Oh, how time changes and thank goodness for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Angela's Mom. I just want to make sure everyone knows all the comments posted as Dan's is actually mine. I don't know why it keeps showing up as Dan. Not that I mind too much to be known as Dan. No, I take that back. We are so different in too many things. However, if it comes to our children, we agree on a lot of things. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete