Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun week

This past week we've had a really good time...and here are some pictures to prove it.  Sorry that there are so many...but lucky for you my parents computer is S-L-O-W, so this is all that I could stand to do tonight. 

So far I've only managed to take Ryan on 2 walks; thanks to a snow storm and rain everyday.  We did manage to get out in between rain storms the other day...I think that he enjoyed it.


Today we took Ryan to the park.  I'm not sure who had more fun..him or Grandpa.


On Wednesday we went to McChord to go bowling and had a lot of fun.  I actually did pretty well.  I think that I beat my Mom at 2 out of 3 games...and she's on a bowling league.  Considering my high was only 120 something...I'm not sure if that's something to brag about.


At McChord getting my Mom's new I.D. card.  Ryan was really fascinated with the umbrella.  He was actually strong enough to hold it on his own. 

Us at the dog park today.  These are my new sunglasses that I bought with Nikki.  I know that Roo isn't going to like them (he'll probably laugh at how big they are) but they totally cover my unibrow that I have going on right now...so I like them.

Ryan enjoying the dogs.  That pretty, obedient dog next to me isn't my parents.  Theirs is the one smelling that dogs butt---why do they do that? 

Ryan has started "fake" crying.  He'll start to cry and see how you're going to react.  Poor guy--he gets no sympathy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment