Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's September!!

That means I'm turning 30 in T-10 days, and surprisingly I'm pretty o.k. with it.  So for the next 10 days you can expect the posts to be mostly about me (mainly because I don't know where the camera is to take pictures of Ryan)

So how do I feel about turning 30?  For me, I think that having Ryan helps a lot...because if I were turning 30 and STILL not done with school, unemployed, and living with my parents...that would just seem sad (no offense if all 3 of those things apply to you), but since I have a kid it's o.k.!! **In case you're wondering-- I'm only living with my parents while Roo finishes training/his Masters.  Not because we've separated**

According to the two smartest women I know, Oprah and my Mom, they both say that life gets better the older you get.  I'll take their word for it for now.  Maybe as the 11th gets closer I'll start freaking out a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment