Tuesday, September 13, 2011

B-day trip to Seattle

Roo finished yet in time for him to come out Seattle to spend my Birthday with me.  It was so great to see him!!  He booked us a hotel in Seattle while my parents watched Ryan.  It was so fun!!  We started out by walking around Pike's Market, and then making our way to our Segway tour.  The weather was beautiful and the company was awesome!
At Pike's Market.  Now that Roo has forbidden me from making peace signs with my hands...I obviously don't know what to do with them.




Watching a cruise ship leave the port


Eating my free b-day dessert from Red Robin


Me rockin' a Segway.  I was pretty nervous riding it at first, but it was pretty easy to get the hang of it.


Lovely view of Seattle behind us.





In front of the Space Needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment