Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Mom kindly pointed out that on my post with my new goals I forgot to leave one, on being a better daughter.  What was I thinking?!?  I definitely want to be a better daughter.  I really wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger...I definitely think if would have made my home life better.  Such as:
  • parenting isn't very easy.  And those things that you hated when your parents did...someday you'll do too.
  • marriage isn't all that easy either.  And if there's stress in the house it probably isn't all Moms fault (just 90% or so)
  • spend more time with your family.  Some day when you live 1000's of miles away, you're going to be sad that you didn't do more together.
  • life is too short to hold grudges.  Plus, we're going to be together for eternity so you might as well get over it.
  • My Dad's philosophy:  Eat dessert first!
  • That guy that you're dating (who's divorced, has kids, and says that everyone he's ever been in a relationship has cheated on him)...and your Mom says that there's probably a reason why..there is.  He's CRAZZZZZYYY.  Moms' know best!!
  • Give your parents Grandkids...best advice ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment