Saturday, September 10, 2011

The price of beauty

Quote given by salons at the mall to make my hair lighter: $150 - $300
Cost of getting the supplies at Sally Beauty to do it myself: $28
Cost of being in a salon for 4 hours while they fix what I did to my hair: $379
Having a good laugh with my parents: Priceless!

My gray roots turned orange, the sections of my hair that didn't have dye because I can't see them turned black, and for some reason some just turned red.


The back of my head turned orange...I think because it was where I started so the product stayed on the longest.


It was pretty bad.

Yesterday I called around and found a place that could fit me in...Roo is coming today and I didn't want him seeing me a hot mess.  4 hours later...this is the best they could do:
now I just need to take care of my gigantic arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment