Monday, August 29, 2011

Ryan's first Mariner's game

Since the White Sox were in town playing the Mariner's, my Dad couldn't resist getting us all tickets.  The weather was beautiful and we all had a fun time.  Ryan made it til about the 3rd inning sitting in the seats...then one of us had to be walking around with him.



Grandpa and Ryan looking at the field


It's such a pretty stadium.  We sat up by the flags, which of course Ryan loved looking at.


Family picture


Not the most flattering pic of me...but a good one of Ryan.  That things I do for my blog!


Ketchup face.  He would dip his fry in ketchup and just suck it off


Some of the team.  I'm assuming the rookies are the ones in the pink backpacks


Pretty much sums up how Ryan was when we were sitting down

              

No comments:

Post a Comment