Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 5 of 9

I'll start with the bad news first.  I thought it was a little strange that I had an extra bottle of the mix that I drink on cleanse days...so I re-read the sheet and in 5 days I have to do 2 more cleanse days!!!   I guess the first two shakes days I had were just to prepare for my 9 day cleanse...so today is technically day 3 of 9.  I don't know how I feel about that yet, but I think that helped me fall off track just a little today.

Now to the good news.  I woke up feeling great..even though last night laying in bed I was so hungry that this is how my conversation to myself went, "My arms are tired.  I wonder if they're getting skinnier?  Maybe they look like chicken wings.  I like chicken wings.  I want some Popeye's".  True story.  Then I woke up this morning not hungry at all.  For the past 2 days I've been thinking non-stop about getting a foot lunch sub at Subway today, but I only got a 6" and that filled me up!!  If I would have known I have to cleanse again soon, I would have ate a foot long.  When my Mom came home for work she was excited because she won two court cases at work...so we went out to eat.  And, like a true serial dieter...I can totally justify this.  I ate a Korean dish that has a ton of veggies that you mix together with rice and then add a hot pepper paste.  Pretty healthy.  So I asked for half of the rice (I normally mix the rice in and then eat another bowl).  I mixed in half of that rice in to the veggies...and then put half of the veggies in a to go box.  I know that I wasn't supposed to have anything but a shake for dinner, but hey...I'm not going to turn down a celebratory dinner with my Mom.  Plus knowing that I have to cleanse again made me bitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment