Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 1 of 9

Today was the first day of my cleanse and I'm proud to say that I did really well.  I took measurements of my body (which I will not be posting...because I'm not a 36-24-36, though I am 5' 3".  And props to you if you know what I'm talking about).  My day consisted of a chocolate shake for breakfast which I used warm tap water.  FAIL.  I chugged it as quick as I could.  I tried one of the companies snack wafers for my mid-morning snack.  I figure they're pretty smart because it tasted like chalk...so I only ate one.  For lunch I had some grilled chicken and steamed broccoli, and for my mid-afternoon snack I had an apple.  I don't know if it really counts as following the program if the apple was the size of a small water melon...but hey, it's an apple.  For dinner I had another shake.  This time I used cold water and some ice cubes, and while it wasn't as good as a Sonic shake, it was definitely better than this morning.  It must be working because my Mom said that I look skinnier.  And tired.  I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment