Friday, September 23, 2011

I can do this!!

A couple of weeks ago my friend started posting about how much weight/inches she's lost doing a cleanse...she posted pics the other day and she looks AMAZING!!

So naturally, I wanted to try it too.  I got the products this week and I am starting the program tomorrow (just so I didn't miss out on the samples at Costco and our weekly Korean dinner tonight).  My Mom has made it known that doctors don't suggest doing cleanses...just to eat healthy.  I know, I know.  I also know that I blog a lot about trying to eat healthy and how I'm always starting a new diet.  This time I'm really going to to do.  No seriously.  And here is why: 1. I spent my hard earned allowance to buy it (I don't know if I can really call allowance 'hard-earned' since I get it just for being married to Roo---though sometimes it's more hard earned than others) and 2.  My friend doesn't know it yet...but it's a friendly competition.  Game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment