Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 2 of 9

**As you probably can see...for the next week I'm going to be talking about my cleanse.  If you have no desire to read anything about it (I really don't blame you) check back in a week...where I will be back to be posting about the best boy ever.**

Today was day 2, which meant more shakes.  My parents let me stay home from church (I think that somewhere a pig flew.   I don't think growing up we were ever allowed to stay home from church.  EVER.)  So of course I took advantage and slept in.  I got up about 10, so I didn't want to eat a shake because I knew I'd be having lunch soon.  So I ate another apple on steroids.  I couldn't find any thing to place it next to...I was going to use my head but I looked pretty scary, so I just used the computer mouse instead.  As you can see, it was gigantic.
For dinner I had a shake and 2 almonds.  And I will admit that I ate one of Ryan's fruit snacks (not a whole pack...just one).  On my defense he did spit it out...so maybe he sucked off all of the sugar.  I feel pretty good right now.  I feel hungry...but I don't know if that's really me being hungry...or me just feeling that I want something to munch on.  Tomorrow I start 2 days of cleansing...I'm really not looking forward to it and my Mom has already said that she's going to stay out of my way.  I guess I get a little moody when I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment