Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday S'mores

Nothing like starting your birthday like having s'mores for breakfast.  I may just have to do this every year!

The boys roasting the marshmellows.  Roo had to re-heat the coals, and almost burned through the deck.


I read on another blog about using graham crackers that already have chocolate on them to make it more convenient...I know, it's not really that inconvenient to add chocolate to a cracker.  Wal-Mart didn't have any so I bought cookies instead. It still tasted pretty good.  


Thankfully Ryan was more interested in the corn





where as I was all about the s'more.  And it's o.k. that I was in exercise clothes...we'd just gotten back from a walk.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, now I'm all hungry for smores... And you look great by the way, whether in exercise clothes or all dressed up! Such cute photos of that cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete