Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vegas!!

If you've talked to me within the past couple of months, I'm sure that I've brought up how excited I am for our upcoming Vegas trip (I'm so excited that I'm already sad about coming back...except for seeing Ryan of course. That's how excited I am!!)  I'm trying to figure out what we want to do while we're out there to maximize our time.  Here are some of our goals:

  • See Hoover Dam
  • Watch a show.  We've heard KA is great
  • It is my personal goal to come home at least 4 shades darker than this picture.  No, seriously.

    • See at least one celebrity.  The NKOTB and the Backstreet Boys are putting on a concert while we're there...so anyone of them will do.  Though I'd prefer to see Nick
    • Work out at least 30 minutes a day
    • Eat some AMAZING food
    • Party like a rockstar

    • No comments:

      Post a Comment