Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pretty much the best kid ever

Ryan hasn't been feeling too well these past couple of days.  Yesterday he had a pretty high fever so I took him in to see the doctor.  These pictures are after we waited in the hospital for over 4 hours (LONG story...one that I'll save for a comment card).  Then of course we had to wait at Walgreen's for his medication to be ready.  Judging by these pictures though, you wouldn't be able to tell that he wasn't feeling well.  He's such a good boy!!
Pulling at his ear

Big smiles for me.

I think that he was just trying to make me laugh with this picture.  He probably could tell that I was highly frustrated!!


Today he was feeling a little better and more talkative.   And just to clarify I just rest the camera on the passenger seat when I'm driving...safety first!

No comments:

Post a Comment