Monday, June 20, 2011

Lessons learned

Today I made the drive back from Albuquerque and learned a couple of things, like:

  • when following behind a car to pass a caravan of 3 other cars (one including a truck carrying hay) on a two lane highway and the car in front of you sees on a car coming so they cut into the caravan...it actually helps for you to scream "AAHHH!!!" as you step on the gas as hard as you can.  I really think it made me go faster.
  • On a side note, cars don't like when you play chicken with them.
  • I can physically be on a road trip without eating a single piece of candy.
  • When you are stopped to get food, even if you don't think that you have to go to the bathroom...GO.  Because as soon as you leave McDonalds and hit the middle of nowhere, you'll have to go.
  • I am amazing!!  I managed to changed a poopy diaper in the front seat on the side of the highway.  Added props for the wind being about 100 MPH
  • Don't leave that same poopy diaper in your car when you get home, because a couple of hours later when you get back in the car that's been in the sun...it's going to smell.  Real bad.
  • And the last lesson I learned is that if you have pictures of your horses on your back window...you are a bad driver and I hate driving behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment