Friday, June 3, 2011

Day ? of 21

Obviously I haven't been doing a very good job at this, so I'll just start again today...and say it's day 12 (that's a nice even number)


  • I am thankful for time.  About two weekends ago I wasn't having the best day...so I looked into joining the Reserves.  It was on a weekend so I just submitted my number to have somebody call me.  I really think that at that moment I would have signed my life away.  Again.  Of course since Roo is Active Duty I would have had to have a plan for Ryan for when I'd go to training...and I nominated my parents.  You guys wouldn't mind right?  So needless to say I'm thankful that Air Force Recruiters work bankers hours.

  • I am so thankful for medicine.  I am so glad that we live in a day and age where we have all kinds of medicine available to us.  I felt so bad for Ryan being sick, and I'm so grateful that there are things out there to make him feel better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment