Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday foto: Wedding

I figure since it's almost out Anniversary I'll post a picture from our wedding.  I know my blog has been focusing on self-acceptance lately, but I have to say that I DO NOT like how I did my make-up...hence why we have no wedding pictures hanging up anywhere.

I never was one of those girls who dreamed about my wedding growing up.  I never thought about how I was going to wear my hair or what kind-of make-up I wanted.  So when the day came..it seemed like a great idea to plaster on the make-up and get VERY long fake-lashes (I'm pretty sure that my Mom tried to talk me out of them...but I love me some eyelashes).  Don't really know what I was thinking.  If I had to do it again (no, I'm not trying to hint at anything), I definitely would go for a more natural look.  I have to say though...I think that Roo looks so handsome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment