Tuesday, June 28, 2011

For those of you who have a blog you know that sometimes it's hard to figure out what to blog about.  I'm sure that the Grandparents would find everything that Ryan does super exciting and say that I could blog about that everyday...but the other 5 people who read this might not agree.  So I thought tonight I'd blog about what I'd do if I won the lottery and became filthy rich (I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought about this!)
  • I would say I'd pay off my parents mortgage, but they just did that a couple of months ago.  So I'd give them as much as my Dad said he'd give us when we asked him the same question: 0...and for the same reason.  I want them to learn the value of hard work, I definitely don't want life to be too easy for them.
  • Roo and I have already discussed how much we would give each member of our family (hint...you get a higher percentage for the # of times that you call Roo to chat)
  • I'd buy myself one of these:They start at $60,000.  No big deal
  • I'd pay off our house, and believe it or not, we'd continue living in it.  We really love our house, and we've already decided that if we ever did win the lotto that Roo would stay in the military.  Though I do find it hard of hard to picture being multi-millionaries and living in Clovis...we may just have to get a summer home on some island somewhere.
  • I would get my hair professionally dyed every two weeks, and a pedicure every month
  • I would book a world cruise for our families...the itenerary would be:
an interior cabin goes for $17,500...so maybe we'd have our family members duke it out for a spot.

  • I would go back to Rhodes, Greece just for a Greek salad.  Because I'm rich and I can.
  • I'd buy myself a billion coins for Bejeweled

    No comments:

    Post a Comment