Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday

Today we had a good day.  I survived teaching the lesson in Relief Society, and then had dinner and played games with great friends.  We missed Roo, but he had a "fun" time himself participating in a triathlon in Colorado yesterday.  Hopefully we'll get pictures of that soon!!

I decided since it was Sunday that I'd gel Ryan's hair.  I wonder if it's sad though that the 5 seconds that I spent doing his hair was 5 more than I spent doing mine.  Hey...when my baby daddy isn't around I'm not trying to impress anyone.  Hopefully I didn't scare off any investigators!
It's kind-of hard to see, but he's sporting a spiky mo-hawk


I think it looks so cute gelled!


Winking like Grandma taught him


another view of the spikes


As I was cleaning up I thought this was funny!!  At least he's creative and using whatever he can (don't mind the dipping sauce.  I may or may not have given into a BK craving)

No comments:

Post a Comment