Monday, June 20, 2011

picture overload

I decided to upload a TON of pictures in between playing Bejeweled...so enjoy!!  Most of them are from last week when we went to Denver so see Roo's family.


Modeling a hat.  Yes, I am physically restraining him from taking it off


Not to sure what was going on here.  I'm going to guess that he was mad that I wouldn't pick him up.



Training him to be one of the Asian kids in Cirque de Soliel...look at that balance.


Enjoying breakfast.



Playing with a truck that Roo played with when he was a baby.


He was trying to fit his cup in it.  Genuis!


Happy baby!!



enjoying breakfast with Papa




I went on a couple of walks when I was there...and this was the beautiful scenery.


Ryan listening to a little Usher on our walk.   As a side note, James and Becky let me try out their B.O.B stroller.  LOVED it.  If I had one I might actually go on walks.  And if it weren't a thousand degrees here.


More of nature.



On our way to the nature hike we saw some elk.



Roo called this our "prom pose" picture.


Us before the hike (which wasn't suppose to take very long)


The views were beautiful



The boys.  Yes, they are as high as they look.  Scary!!




3 of the 4 brothers.


Us enjoying the view before we got lost.  Not too sure why the only brother not to take a survival course was the one navigating (Just kidding Dave).  But seriously, it was a LONG walk.



This is the first time that Roo has flown with us, and the first time that Ryan sat by a window.  I'm sold on always sitting by a window.  He LOVED it.


As you can tell by his plane watching, he's definitely a McLay.


Us on the drive back to Clovis.  I don't think he was too enthusiastic about the drive.




No comments:

Post a Comment