Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary

O.k...so this is a few days early, but I figure I might not have time on the actual day (have I mentioned that we're going to be in Vegas?).  I can't believe that it's been nearly 6 years since Roo and I got married!!  I'm sure that he would agree that some days it feels like we've been married a lot longer than 6 years...but overall I'd hope that we'd both say that we're really happy.  I know that I feel really fortunate to have married my best friend.

Early on we decided that we wouldn't exchange gifts during the year (i.e, none for Christmas, birthdays, Anniversaries...).  Actually I think that came about when I got Roo something for Christmas and I didn't get anything (like I said...sometimes it feels like a lot longer than 6 years!).  Since we've decided against gifts, we generally use the money we've saved on nice trips for our Anniversary.  This year we're going to Vegas.  Here are some pics from our wedding and some of our Anniversary trips.

 Family dinner before the wedding.  We first met each others families two days before the wedding.  Luckily we all got along!


 The lovely Seattle Temple where we were sealed.


The excited parents


One Anniversary we went to Paris...where I ate all of the pastries that I could.  It was so delicious!!


 Another year we went to Ibiza, Spain.  We are all about sun and beaches.


Some of the beautiful scenery...and Roo with hair.

1 comment: