Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun weekend

Ryan and I have had a fun weekend visiting with Roo and hanging out with our friends, Jennifer and Aaron.  We got together for a game night and had a FUN time...I'm looking forward to the next time!  This weekend Roo and I watched X-Men, worked out at the YMCA, pawned a necklace that friend gave me in Korea that Roo wouldn't let me wear (it was from a guy)...got $40!!, snuck into Costco again, and had neat experiences eating out with a 13 month old.
Ryan is starting to enjoy juice.  I'll start to enjoy it more once he stops squeezing the box and getting juice everywhere.


The boys at Costco...testing out office chairs.


Smiling on our way to dinner



At dinner.  Roo and I have learned to take turns eating...and eat fast


Here's some video of Ryan walking with his toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment