Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend with Daddy

Roo came home to visit us with this weekend...which we were really excited about!!  We took advantage of the nice weather and went to a park.

The boys


Family shot...at least I was fully featured.  One of the perks of being the one taking the picture.  Plus I figure that on the rare occasion that I do my hair...I should document it.



Looking at the lake...and I use that word loosely.  We were pretty disappointed.  


I thought that this ducks mo-hawk was HILARIOUS!!  Yes, I get entertained easily



After the park we went out to eat.  I may or may not have had anything in the house for dinner on purpose just so we would have to.  Since Roo eats out every meal in Albuquerque I figured that he'd probably just want to stay in  for dinner...but that's kind-of hard to do when nothing is defrosted.  Oops.  We decided to try someplace new to eat.  It was o.k..  We should have just stuck to our norm of either Chili's or Chinese.  When will we learn?

Ryan's getting pretty good at using a fork...of course he uses the wrong end, but we still think that he's a genius!


Today Roo mowed our dead lawn...we're hoping that will help resurrect it.

Ryan watching Dad mow.  I have to admit that I have taken full advantage for having Roo home.  Nothing like putting him his jumper and legally being able to shut the door.


Our neighbors dog looking at what was going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment