Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Albuquerque Playlist

The only other good thing about driving to Albuquerque (besides the excuse to eat bags of candy and drink diet soda) is that I burn new Cd's from Itunes to listen to on the way there.  I don't pay for it out of my account because I think that if I'm going to drive that far with a kid (don't know if I can call him a baby anymore)... that I deserve it.  You don't get reception for about 90% of the drive...so it's essential to bring a long a c.d.  Here is my playlist that I'm going to use tomorrow.  And Mom and Dad...there are no Alanis Morisette songs from her c.d. that you made me throw away when I was in High School because you thought it was inappropriate.  You guys still owe me $12.95.

  1. "What the Hell" by Avril Lavigne
  2. "Till the World Ends" by Britney Spears
  3. "It's Gonna Be Me" by N'SYNC
  4. "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson
  5. "Rain" by Breaking Benjamin
  6. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey
  7. "Knock you Down" by Keri Hilson
  8. "It Ends Tonight" by the All-American Rejects
  9. "Raise Your Glass" by Pink
  10. "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus
  11. "Telephone" by Lady Gaga
  12. "Hey Soul Sista" by Train
  13. "Come Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson
  14. "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by the Script
  15. "Jumper" by Third Eye Blind
  16. "Single" by New Kids on the Block
  17. "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio
  18. "Forever Young" by Rod Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment