Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter weekend

We had a fun day today.  Ryan and I started out by taking a walk this morning.  The weather was perfect so I stopped by a field and let him crawl around (plus we were letting Dad sleep in so I wanted to kill some time.  Am I a good wife or what?).  After that we went and babysat the girls' of the family who watched Ryan yesterday, and tonight we went for a walk around town.

Ryan enjoying the grass.  We could only find one sock.  


There were people flying model airplanes...I think that he enjoyed it.



Getting his exercise



Walking to Trader Joe's...where Roo discovered that some strange people shop there.



I just can't help putting him in hats.  I think that he looks so handsome in this one



While Roo was in the Apple store, Ryan and I found a fountain.  I'm sure that it would be perfect on a hot day...we'll have to go back during the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment