Friday, April 8, 2011

That's how we roll

I took Ryan on a walk to Wal-Mart this morning and thought that he was just SO cute!!  Ever since we were at my parents and my dad gave him a flag to play with, he smiles every time he sees one.  I found some small ones at Wal-Mart (I didn't really have room in my budget for American flags), but it kept him happy...which is priceless.  I didn't really have room in my budget for Taco Bell either, but as you can tell by all of the sauce in the stroller, I found some extra money.  That kept me happy...which is also priceless!

After we got back I logged onto FB and saw everyone talking about how we're not going to get paid our regular amount...and then I felt pretty guilty about both purchases.  I feel a little bit better since I walked and saved a little of gas.  I realize that I need to pay more attention to the news and what's going on.  I guess getting my current events updates from Facebook isn't the best way to stay prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment