Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LA and celebs

I decided to break up my posts about our vacay (because in a few days when reality sinks in I'm going to be posting about what I ate for lunch again).

We had a great time!!  One of my goals was to see some famous people...which we accomplished the very first day!


I've decided that this is the way to travel...with a magazine and some candy.  Definitely can't have either when traveling with Ryan!


Us waiting for our flight


Lovely LA...I'd love to actually get to go there and walk around sometime


some nice LA smog


I had to get one picture with LA palm trees in the background.  Roo was a little bit embarrassed by my pose (don't know why...his people are the ones who started this trend)


We saw John Travolta's plane!


We were on the same flight with Randy Jackson...no big deal.  Sorry that I didn't get a better picture, but I was too scared to take one of his face.  I know that if I were a celeb I would LOVE for people to take pictures of me...but I didn't want to get told off by his entourage.  By the way...he is smaller in real life than on t.v.


When we were waiting for the tram in Vegas, we stood next to Slade and Gretchen from the "Real Housewives of OC".  Roo thought he was trying to take the picture of the guy in the pink shirt (Slade's the one in the blue shirt).  She is as pretty as I thought, and he's a jerk.  O.K. I don't really know that, but according to the reunion show he's behind in child support...and he wears his sunglasses in the airport.  Weird.


For dinner in Vegas we ate at the same restaurant with Slade and Gretchen (that's how we roll).  They were only two tables away.  We tried to be covert and get them in our picture...but we only got Slade.


 Last weekend there was a UFC fight in Vegas and we happened to go to the MGM where they were having a poker tournament.  We saw Chuck Lidell (he looks as tough on t.v.)


 and we saw Randy Couture (he seems as cool as he is on t.v)


No comments:

Post a Comment