Thursday, July 28, 2011

This will have to do

Since coming home from our last trip from Albuquerque I can't seem to find our camera...so these pictures from my phone will have to suffice until I either find the camera or we get a new one.  In my defense, I have a feeling that Ryan might have put it away for me.  I'm finding random things everywhere.  His favorite places to put things away our the shredder and his diaper genie.  Thankfully he hasn't started putting things in the trash can yet.
Having fun at the Y.  For the past couple of days now every time that I've gone in to pick him up he's been playing with a little toy vacuum.  I looked on-line about getting him one and the cheapest one I found was $30.  So needless to say he doesn't have one at home. 

 I guess if I was a really good Mom I would have bought him this one:
It's only $140.  Did I mention that it's a T-O-Y??  It is a Dyson though.


Playing at the mall.  Just about everyday we walk around the mall because 1: it's air conditioned  2: the most number of people that I've ever seen in it are 20...so we can walk around freely   3.  There's not a million flies in it  4:  There's a lovely old mall walker who tells him every time she passes us how cute he is.  I've come to wonder about her memory and if she remembers talking to us a couple minutes before, but either way...it's nice to hear how handsome he is.


Ryan checking out the food court.  Which I think our food court pretty much sums up our mall.  Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment