Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pics for the Grandparents

I'm sure by now my parents are going through Ryan withdrawl...so here are some pictures to hold them over.

Waiting for fireworks to start with Daddy.  They were set to go off after a baseball game...which of course went into extra innings.


It took him a while to warm up to me.  When we first met up with Ryan I thought that he would be all clingy to me so I had Roo hold him first (that way he could get some bonding time before it was all about me).  Well...Ryan was mad at me...and wouldn't come to me.  I tried to hold him and he just turned away.  I have to admit that it hurt my feelings a little.  


Exploring the hotel room


At dinner with Nana and Papa


Saying Good-bye.  Thanks so much for coming down at watching him!!


Entertaining himself on the ride back to base.



No comments:

Post a Comment