Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here are some more pics of Ryan

I think he was telling me that he was ready to get back to the house.


What a stinker!!


The only time that we make actual contact with a spoon.  Lately he has not been eating anything except Gogurt and milk...it's super frustrating!!


Playing around with Daddy's helmet


Enjoying the pool that Nana and Papa bought when they were here.



Daddy being funny and making it look like Ryan is peeing


Roo was really paranoid that I make sure to not show any privates (he's still traumatized about the indecent picture of himself that is out there).  I told him that there's a difference between being 14 months and naked and 5 years old in panty hose.  That is why I couldn't include video...sorry.



Ryan letting us know that he was done


The only thing that is growing in our yard

Sharing a water (thanks Mom for teaching him how to use a straw!)

No comments:

Post a Comment