Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Food

Some how I managed to do the impossible and actually LOSE weight in Vegas.  Granted it was only .5 lb...but I'll take it.  Of course it helps when you're so busy that you only end up eating one meal a day!


Our first night we splurged and went to Beso Steakhouse.  I'm sure it's not much of a splurge in Vegas, but considering that we didn't even look at prices before we asked for a table...that's a splurge for us.  It was delicious!!   We had dinner with a friend, and we all got a skirt steak which was SO good (probably due to the high fat content).  We ordered truffle mac 'n cheese (it sounded better when I thought truffles were chocolate...especially since I hate mushrooms) and asparagus.  Thank goodness for credit cards!


No trip to Vegas would be complete without a trip to IN-N-OUT



Obviously we weren't the only ones who were craving it.


I have to say that I wasn't sure what the big deal was all about...but it actually pretty tasty.  Though I do think that a Whopper tastes just as good.


Our last night we went to a Korean buffet where you can choose your meat and grill it.  Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment