Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reason #317 I'm glad to be going home

...and it doesn't have to do with getting free stuff at Costco (that's reason #316).  It's to have my Mom compliment me.  I have been working out A LOT.  Most of it was to get ready for Vegas, and while I'm not yet where I want to be, I have definitely made some progress.  But the thing is that nobody has mentioned it.  There haven't been any, "have you been working out?" or "have you lost weight?".  I'm not saying this to make people feel bad about not saying anything (I probably wouldn't have taken a compliment gracefully anyways)...unless you're Roo..then shame on you!!  My Mom though always says that I'm skinny...pretty sure she'd even say it here:
So yes, I am flying 1400 miles to hear that my legs look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment